Golf Vista Heights at Dubai Sports City By London Gate

0 Property Type

Apartment

0 Bedrooms

Studios, 1, 2 & 3

0 Developer

London Gate

0 Sq. Ft

367 - 2,020

0 Payment Plan

50/50

0 Community

Dubai Sports City

0 Property Status

Off Plan

0 Completion Date

Jun - 2025

0 Prices from

AED 450,000

0 Down Payment

20% Only

Request Information

Features

Amenities and Features

Other Features
Balcony or Terrace
CCTV Security
Centrally Air-Conditioned
Freehold
Gym or Health Club
Kid's Play Area
Parking Spaces:Yes
Security Staff
Swimming Pool

Golf Vista Heights at Dubai Sports City By London Gate

Golf Vista Heights at Dubai Sports City (DSC) represents the latest residential offering from London Gate, featuring studios, 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments that overlook the golf course. This prestigious residential development, crafted with sophistication and class, enhances your living experience to unprecedented levels.

 

Nestled in Dubai Sports City and offering panoramic views of the Golf Course, this architectural gem distinguishes itself by having 60% of its units facing the scenic Victory Heights and Golf Course. The remaining 40% provide views of the building’s amenities and the community. The development warmly welcomes you to an ideal living space, introducing a lifestyle filled with limitless opportunities.

 

Beyond its visual appeal, the residence ensures a safe and secure atmosphere in the distinctive location of Dubai Sports City. Seamlessly connecting residents to prominent destinations in Dubai, it establishes a residential environment with convenient access to key places. The project appeals to investors with its exciting initiatives and caters to individuals passionate about various sports.

 

Available in various sizes, the apartments feature spacious and airy interiors, guaranteeing comfort, privacy, and sophistication. Residents can enjoy an abundance of recreational and leisure amenities, including a gym, pool, park, BBQ areas, restaurants, cycling track, jogging paths, and ample parking space.

Payment Plan
  • 20% Down Payment – On Booking Date.
  • 30% During Construction – 1st to 3rd Installments.
  • 50% On Hand-Over – 100% Completion.
0

Dubai Butterfly Garden 10 Minutes

Dubai Outlet Mall
0

Mall of the Emirates 15 Minutes

Airport
0

Dubai International Airport 25 Minutes

0

Map

Transport
Supermarkets
Schools
Restaurants
Pharmacies
Hospitals

Request Information

Fill in you details and we will send you all the information right away!

ELO at Damac Hills 2 by DAMAC

Register Interest

Dubai Sports City

Dubai Sports City is designed for those who live and breathe sports. With world-class facilities, including stadiums, training centers, and sports academies, residents can immerse themselves in a variety of athletic pursuits. Step into the vibrant world of Dubai Sports City, where passion for sports and a dynamic lifestyle converge to create a community like no other. Nestled in the heart of Dubai, this community is a celebration of athleticism, recreation, and the spirit of competition.

Compare Listings

Realtree Properties

Request CALLBACK

Fill out the form below, and we will be in touch shortly.

Download Brochure

Fill out the form below, and we will be in touch shortly.

Download Factsheet

Fill out the form below, and we will be in touch shortly.

Request Information

Download Floor Plans

Fill out the form below, and we will be in touch shortly.

Check Availability

Fill out the form below, and we will be in touch shortly.

View Payment Plan

Fill out the form below, and we will be in touch shortly.

Talk To Expert

Fill out the form below, and we will be in touch shortly.