Realtree Properties

Emaar Club Drive at Dubai Hills Estate

0 Property Type

Apartment

0 Bedrooms

1, 2 & 3

0 Developer

Emaar Properties

0 Sq. Ft

724-1,960

0 Payment Plan

90/10

0 Community

Dubai Hills Estate

0 Property Status

Off Plan

0 Completion Date

Feb - 2028

0 Prices from

AED 1,500,000

0 Down Payment

10% Only

Enquire Today!

Fill in your details and get the latest information:

Features

Amenities and Features

Other Features
Air Conditioning
Basketball court
CCTV Security
Central A/C
Childrens Playgrounds
Fitness Centre
Infinity pools
Lush Green Gardens
Near to Shopping Mall
Nearby Hospital
Pet Area
Spa and Sauna

Emaar Club Drive at Dubai Hills Estate

Experience the epitome of luxury living at Emaar Club Drive at Dubai Hills Estate, an exclusive residential enclave nestled within the prestigious Dubai Hills Estate. Boasting a diverse range of residences, including 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments, Emaar Club Drive is a testament to the fusion of opulence and functionality.

 

The residences, ranging from a cozy 724 square feet to a spacious 1,960 square feet, are meticulously designed to cater to various lifestyle preferences. Modern architectural brilliance is on display in every unit, offering panoramic views of the surrounding landscape. Emaar Club Drive at Dubai Hills Estate ensures that each square inch is optimized for optimal living, with contemporary design elements elevating the aesthetic appeal of the spaces.

 

Scheduled for handover in February 2028, Emaar Club Drive at Dubai Hills Estate promises timely delivery, allowing residents to eagerly anticipate the joy of homeownership. The development’s commitment to quality and precision is evident in every detail, making it a sought-after address for those seeking an elevated lifestyle in Dubai.

 

Facilitating the journey towards this luxurious lifestyle is a flexible payment plan. With a mere 10% down payment, residents can secure their dream home, with the remaining 90% structured in a convenient payment plan. This approach reflects Emaar’s commitment to making upscale living accessible to a broader audience, ensuring that the dream of owning a home in Dubai Hills Estate becomes a reality for many.

 

Emaar Club Drive is not just a residential development; it is a statement of contemporary living, offering world-class amenities, optimal space utilization, and a seamless blend of comfort and style. This development is set to redefine the landscape of upscale living in Dubai, providing residents with an unrivaled haven of luxury and sophistication.

The Experience

Payment Plan

  • 10% Down Payment – On Booking Date.
  • 80% During Construction – 1st to 8th Installments.
  • 10% On Hand-Over – 100% Completion.
Burj Khalifa
0

Burj Khalifa 15 Minutes

0

Burj Al arab 15 Minutes

0

Dubai Marina 12 Minutes

Dubai Outlet Mall
0

Mall Of The Emirates 12 Minutes

Map

Transport
Supermarkets
Schools
Restaurants
Pharmacies
Hospitals

Request Information

Fill in you details and we will send you all the information right away!

ELO at Damac Hills 2 by DAMAC

Inquire Now!

Compare Listings

Realtree Properties

Request CALLBACK

Fill out the form below, and we will be in touch shortly.

Download Brochure

Fill out the form below, and we will be in touch shortly.

Download Floor Plans

Fill out the form below, and we will be in touch shortly.

Request Information

Check Availability

Fill out the form below, and we will be in touch shortly.
Step 1 of 4

View Payment Plan

Fill out the form below, and we will be in touch shortly.

Talk To Expert

Fill out the form below, and we will be in touch shortly.

Request Callback

Fill out the form below, and we will be in touch shortly.